Provide clear steering on social distancing and hygiene to guests on arrival, for example via signs and visible aids at entrances. Make positive to consider the wants of people with protected characteristics, for instance those that are onerous of listening to or visually impaired. You should present and explain any related steering to verify folks understand the way to use your facility safely. Check whether or not face coverings are required in different areas of your accommodation facility, and ensure that is communicated to friends.
- The blue-and-white color scheme, breezy verandas, and plenty of tropical prints at the Jamaica Inn showcase some true island style.
- Enjoy luxurious experiences worldwide with Minor Hotels’ companions within the Global Hotel Alliance.
- Make positive to think about the needs of individuals with protected characteristics, for instance those that are onerous of listening to or visually impaired.
- In-person meetings for work, coaching or education purposes should solely happen where they cannot be delayed or moderately be carried out remotely, and the venue can show it has followed COVID-safe steerage.
- Portugal’s wine nation is home to this 57-room hotel in a 19th-century manor house.
Melbourne’s funky inner suburbs are spawning a wave of hip hotels to …Read More